9 things that YOU make possible with Thalian Association Community Theatre:
- Five productions annually on the main stage at historic Thalian Hall with special youth ticket prices to make live theatre affordable for everyone
- Five youth theatre productions at the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center that are free for cast members – no fees!
- Special shows at different venues in the community
- The Orange Street ArtsFest, presented every Memorial Day weekend since 1995, one of the most popular downtown arts festivals
- Management of the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center for the City of Wilmington, offering rehearsal and classroom space at little to no charge for visual & performance arts
- Affordable and convenient theatre arts classes…our goal is not success on stage but success in life!
- Community Outreach Program offering free theatre arts classes every week at the Brigade Boys & Girls Club
- Youth Theatre special school performances for New Hanover County Title 1 Elementary & Middle Schools and schools with a stated need
- Sensory Friendly performances for NHCS students in the Specially Designed Academics program
If you think the arts are important to a thriving community and economy, we are the organization to support